The priority of LC Wealth Management is to establish and maintain trusted, long term relationships with my clients. I believe that the key to success is the philosophy of providing ongoing, accessible and honest advice, not one off sales. So many advisers lose contact with their clients after the first sale and fail to maintain an ongoing relationship, which is so important.
In my last employed role, I specialised in providing advice in the commercial space for 6 years, dealing with businesses turning over £500k - £20m
The services I offer include:
- Business Protection – Protecting business against the unexpected loss of key individuals or shareholders.
- Succession Planning – Ensuring the appropriate plans are put in place in the event of loss of a shareholder.
- Employee Benefits
- Business Investments
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme Guidance
I also offer all the usual personal financial services you would expect from an established provider, including:
- Advice and guidance on investments
- Reviewing retirement plans and existing pension arrangements
- Protecting clients’ families from the effects of Inheritance Tax
- Advice on protecting you and your family, against financial risks
A key contributor to my success in the past has been clients’ willingness to recommend me to family, friends and colleagues. This is one of my main drivers to starting a business as my employed role was very restrictive. It is very important to me, not only from a business point of view, but as a valuable measure to me that I am fulfilling my goal of distinguishing myself and what I have to offer from many others in this industry and ensuring that my client base is extremely satisfied.
Through the distinguished St. James's Place brand, our clients benefit from our distinctive approach to investment management where we engage the services of a number of carefully selected and monitored, external fund managers.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.